INFORMATION FOR GROUPS
Groups options for a beautiful day in the Loire Valley
The Chateau du Rivau and its gardens are ideal for a group visit. Whether you are old car enthusiasts, garden lovers, history freaks or a group of friends travelling around, we are delighted to organise a bespoke visit for you (minimum 15 persons per group).
Castle and garden visit
Visit can be guided or self-guided with a leaflet
Group price 2023 : 9,50€/person (castle – gardens – royal stables – temporary exhibit)
For a guided visit of the gardens or the castle : add 1 hour + 150€/group
Audioguide : + 2,50€/(up to 2 persons per audioguide)
Booking is required for guided visit or audioguide
Visit + lunch
We offer several lunch options :
– Garden Menu : Touraine salad (pork and goat cheese), Garden salad (vegetarian), goat cheese, tart, Rivau wine, coffee. Lunch + visit : from 29 €/pers.
Optionnal : Seasonal soup or charcuterie or aperitif (+ 3 €)
– Quiche Menu : Vegetable soup from the kitchen garden or aperitif, quiche (Tomatoes – Goat Cheese – Pork), goat cheese, tart, Rivau wine, coffee. Lunch + visit : from 33 €/pers.
– Warm Local Menu : Vegetable soup from the kitchen garden or aperitif, pork speciallity of the region (Rillons), Goat Cheese, tart, Rivau Wine, coffee. Lunch + visit : from 34,50 €/pers.
– Hogroast : for groups from 50 people : Salad of the garden, Hogroast potatoes and thyme, tart, Rivau wine, coffee. Lunch + visit : from 45 €
– Gastronomic Lunch : for groups from 10 to 150 people we also organize a gastronomic Lunch with aperitif, starter, main course, desert, Chinon Wine, water, coffee. Lunch + visit : from 69 €/pers.
For the restaurant please contact us.