Events at Château du Rivau in Loire Valley
Numerous Events in the Loire Castle in 2017
- April 1st and 2nd, castle and gardens are free for people with a Handicap.
- April 15,16 and 17th, easter egg hunt.
- May 12th and 13th, Medieval and Renaissance Revival with plays from the Scenopheerie of Semblancay.
- May 14th to July 1st, "la vie en Roses", worshops, concerts and visits in our conservatory of the fragrant roses.
- June 3 and 4, Rose Festival ...
- July 1st, Costumed party in Castle Rivau, you never had so much fun in a medieval Castle...
- July 9th, Petits Chanteurs du Val de France Concert
- August 12th and 13th, Jousting in Rivau Castle...
- August 19th and 20th, medieval festival in Rivau castle with the 10th aniversary of "Passeurs de Légendes"
- September 10th, Pumpkin Day in our kitchen gardens...
- September 16 and 17 th, Heritage days in Rivau Castle...
- October 28th and 29th, our Autumn Flower Festival in Château du Rivau, will display a huge collection of the "golden flower"
Joust at château du Rivau
- Inside the castle, discover "Ghosts and Mediums", contemporary and medieval Art meet to amaze you.
- In the Royal Stables of Le Rivau, on the 500 aniversary of King Francis the First discover our 1515-2015 , Francis the First and his horses Exhibit.